rss

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

MullVad VPN | Free Internet | Smart | Globe


SORRY! THIS WAS DENIED DUE TO LECHERS!

I am sorry to inform you that this will no longer open for further updates. I decided not to continue my service due to those persons that don't know how to return the favor. Simple feedback and comments was just so simple but out of thousands that viewed this I've got nothing! Damn lechers. Furthermore, This site doesn't have enough earnings to continue updates regarding the said service.

BUT

I'm promoting my UNLIMITED INTERNET SERVICE, a paid one.
For only 200 Philippine Peso or 4 US Dollars, you can avail my HIGH-SPEED HYPERNET VPN SERVICE.

The requirements is just the same, you only need a broadband, a Smart Broadband or Globe Broadband (Tattoo).

For more info, please visit www.VPNHyper.tk


0 comments:


Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...